Born in California in 2004, SignDolls is now a Pittsburgh-based company with one goal: Helping businesses improve their business!
Our latest creation, the Sign-Spinning Mannequin, is a revolutionary new way to promote your business. The sign-spinning mannequin has been proven to generate attention to businesses or events. A true “set it and forget it” advertising method that will pay for itself quickly but continues to work for you for a long time to come.
All without the hassles of paying a sign spinner a monthly Salary + Insurance + Taxes + Benefits, the sign-spinning mannequin will literally save you over $3,000/month.
Our 1-year warranty covers all manufacturer defects of all aspects of the mannequin. Here is how it works:
If anything goes wrong during normal usage of the mannequin within 30 days of purchase, we will ship you a replacement part and include a return label for you to ship us back the malfunctioning part. All shipping costs will be covered by us.
After 30 days but within a year of purchase, the customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs for the part that is malfunctioning.
The customer is responsible for ensuring safe and proper usage of the Sign Doll at all times. That includes, but is not limited to: ensuring the Sign Doll never falls, ensuring the Sign Doll is always used in safe weather conditions, the Sign Doll never incurs any strong force on any of its parts, and ensuring the terms and conditions are always met.
The only parts not covered by the warranty are the battery charger and power adapter, as they are susceptible to power surges, misusage, and similar electrical occurrences which can damage them. Power adapter replacements are $25, and battery charger replacements are $35.
Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Mannequin Form, Motor, Battery, and Base have a 1-year warranty to be free from manufacturer defects from the date of the order, so long as the mannequin is used under normal and safe conditions and with the original equipment it was sent with.
- Tampering or opening the back of the mannequin will result in a voiding of the warranty.
- Transferring of the mannequin to a third party by sale or lease will result in a voiding of the warranty unless express written consent is granted by SignDolls.
- You can replace the sign ONLY with a coroplast (corrugated plastic) sign with the following dimensions: 24″ tall by 36″ wide.
- You are responsible for placing the mannequin in a safe and legal place and under safe conditions. SignDolls and its representatives assume no liability for any citation, damage, harm or injury that may result from the usage of the mannequin.
- Always place the mannequin on a flat, level surface.
- Always make sure that the projection from the motor (attached to the belly of the mannequin) is free and clear of any loose articles, including, but not limited to, clothing.
By using the mannequin, you are in effect agreeing to the terms above.
We will always work with you to ensure you have a positive experience with your sign doll. If anything is not working properly, please remember we have a full year warranty on all parts from manufacturer defects.
Unopened Sign Dolls can be returned within 10 days of receipt. The customer is responsible for initial shipping fees and proper and safe return shipping as well as a 19% or $145 restocking fee, whichever is greater. Sign Dolls will be inspected to ensure they were unused. There are no exceptions to the restocking fee due to the extensive amount of work to get the return sign doll tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality for our clients.
Used Sign Dolls can be returned within 30 days. The customer is responsible for paying the initial shipping fee, plus our standard rental fee of $420 for the Sign Doll. The customer is also responsible for proper and safe return shipping.
If a custom sign was made for the customer, there is an additional $35 charge for each sign. The customer can, of course, keep the sign without the mannequin to use as he or she wishes.
Sign Dolls must be returned in new condition and with all parts functional and free of blemishes (some models have painted black poles–those poles are exempt from this condition as they are easily scratched). Additional charges may be applied if any part does not work to factory standards.
Credits will be applied to credit card used to purchase the Sign Doll within 7-10 business days after mannequin is returned to our facility.
After 30 days, Sign Dolls can no longer be returned.
You can return your Sign Doll to:
34 E MAIN ST
Carnegie, Pa 15106